I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I am honored and give a big thank you to MyJourneyIntoDarkness for the nomination. She is a talented blogger who survived a lot. She is also a gifted writer and a good friend here in “Blogland”!
This time, I choose to nominate new/fairly new blogging aquaintances. Some of them are quite new in Blogland, so please, if you have time, give some of them a visit. We all remember what it was like to be new in Blogland and hope to get a few more likes/comments, right, friends? 🙂 It means a lot, to make new friends here. This is a good way to contribute.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Display the Award
- Answer 10 questions asked about you
- Ask 10 questions from your nominees
- Nominate up to 10 people for the award
- Notify them via social media or a comment on their post
TEN QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE ONE WHO NOMINATED ME
1. What is your worst habit or vice? – I will go with, I procrastinate. I do boring things at the last possible second. Like pack my bag for a trip right before I go to the airport…
2. What do you collect? – I collect memories and photos from trips.
3. What is the one thing that immediately brings a smile to your face? – My cat!
4. Describe yourself in one word. – Loyal.
5. If you were passing by an empty house and the door was open, would you go in and look around? – Not if it’s dark! There could be a dangerous crazy person in there.
6. What is the strangest thing you have ever found? A narcissist! 😉 Um, no, sorry, they’re human beings… um, things… don’t know. I’m not into things. I’m into people and places!
7. What is the one thing you always wanted as a child and never got? – A horse! (They promised me, damn it!)
8. Would you lie under oath to protect a friend/family member? – I suppose I would, unless it was about a murder. I would however inform the person that I am an extremely bad liar, so I would probably end up hurting their court case more than helping it…
9. If you saw a homeless person being abused, would you intervene? If I could, yes. If it’s a dangerous situation, I would call the police.
10. If you had to leave your home due to a natural disaster and could only take five things with you, what would they be? – My cat, my laptop, camera. Passport and money so I can travel somewhere nicer than the natural disaster-place I apparently live in!
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you could do anything at all, what would that be?
- I you won a fantasy sum of money, that could last you a hundred lifetimes, would you quit your job?
- No. 2 question continues: If you would quit your job; what you would do instead? If you wouldn’t quit your job; why not?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite TV series and why?
- Where is the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen and can you describe it?
- What is your favorite book?
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- What country are you from and what’s the best thing about it?
- Why did you start blogging?
- SweetDevil318 This woman is a new blogger, describing a tough situation in life and in a relationship, and how she is handling it.
- 50(+) FirstDates C.G. talks about her life, her relationship, travels. I like her easygoing and personal style.
- MyWorldShattered One woman’s story about recovery and (possible) reconciliation after she found out her spouse has sex addiction. I like following her journey.
- ThePush-UpBra Yessica has started a new blog, it describes how she recently left an abusive relationship and is dealing with the aftermath. I really like Yessica’s personal writing style.
- BizarreLoveTriangle This woman’s had her blog up for 2 months, but I just recently found it. I read many posts at once! She has a way of telling her story so that you just want to know more. Addictive! About marriage trouble, while a long lost love shows up again in her life.
- SurvivorRoad Marcus speaks about recovery from the trauma of being sexually abused. He has a very honest and genuine tone in his blog, and I really like following him in his journey.
- SleepingTiger writes about being emotionally abused in one’s family of origin and its effects on the rest of one’s life. A very insightful, personal, and interesting read.
- ChickWithBrains tells a story of growing up with a narcissistic mother and emotionally abusive stepfather. Her story is fascinating and heartbreaking.
- Musings Of An Insomniac a wonderful poetry blog that I just recently discovered.
- Cin, Let’sGoAnywhere lives on a tiny island outside Taiwan and posts absolutely lovely photo blogs from around there and some stories of everyday things in her life. I loved her latest description of their fish market!
(To my Nominees: As always: No pressure to participate, it’s just fun if you do. 🙂 Participating = writing a blog post like this one here. On your own time schedule, of course!)